Romantic Travel Magazine is the only guide you'll need to find information and packages for romantic getaways, destination weddings, anniversary celebrations, elopements, and honeymoon vacations worldwide.
Each issue will highlight cities around the world along with details on hotels, bed and breakfasts, and inns along with a spotlight on the romantic, wedding, honeymoon, anniversary and elopement packages they offer couples along with spectacular photographs, things to do and see in each location, ideas and locations for proposals, romantic news and travel news.
Romantic Travel Magazine Subscription Information:
A 1-month subscription for $2.99, automatically renewed until canceled.
The terms of subscription:
- Title of publication: Romantic Travel Magazine
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Romantic Travel Magazine is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-05-27. The program can be installed on iOS.
Romantic Travel Magazine (version 1.6) has a file size of 81.79 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.